Wednesday 3 June 2009

New Links

It says something about me that I need a blog to keep track of my thoughts and to arrange all the over energised thought neurones crashing into each other in my frazzled brain.

I have added a lot of new links to websites and blogs that I wish I could visit and read more often. I always lose track of a good blog or website and it seemed easier to set up My own blog to permanently paste all the links I seem to loose in one place, than to create a new website.

So in the coming months be prepared to see more links that give an insight into what I am interested in and why I end up filling my mind with so many diverse ideas and thoughts that i end up even more confused and conflicted than before. It is all great fun though, and very enlightening!

Have a scroll down the right hand side and see if you find anything interesting there.

Click away!

2 comments:

  1. You've inspired me to set up yet another blog, yet I already have plenty of others. This is to be a personal one, I think. It will probably end up just marooned and drifting the internet seas, like a blog Mary Celeste. But hopefully I will keep updating it.

    Where's Nathan's blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan's blog is called Apparent Ink and is under the Links entitled Blogs by My Friends.

    Glad I have inspired you.

    ReplyDelete