Wednesday 24 June 2009

Jump into the pool of Escapism

Everyday my To do list gets longer. Today I most definitely need to shave, take advantage of the clear blue sky and sunny weather and go for a long walk (notwithstanding my post exertional malaise fatigue symptoms), and mow the lawn in our back garden.



As you can see from the photo taken this morning my back garden has turned into a mini jungle, like something out of the set from that awful Rick Moranis movie “Honey I Shrunk The Kids”. I am pretty sure that new life forms are evolving at an accelerated rate in the murky depths of the months old grass cuttings that should have been taken to the local dump months ago. The snail’s have certainly taken a fancy to what has become of the externalities of the last tie mi cut the grass.
However, because the only way I seem to be able to endure reality and daily life is to escape from it, to the worlds of books, movies, WW11 Documentaries, Twitter and creating ever more exotic Weight Watchers friendly meals, I have ended up creating another blog in wordpress rather than even contemplate starting any of the aforementioned tasks.

Here is the link to my new blog, where I explain why I love to Escape from my reality and immerse myself in the thoughts, stories and creations of other fellow web obsessed netizens.

http://escapetoblogs.wordpress.com/

I also noticed the sign on our shabby asbestos lined garage and thought it was very apt considering everything that has been swirling and brewing within my troubled psyche.

No comments:

Post a Comment