Tuesday 14 July 2009

Spiralling Descent

I am losing the plot. My already dwindling energy reserves are being battered as my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome gets worse and all the uncertainty, anxiety and anxiety of all the people around me, combined with their lack of sensitivty, have all pushed me to the pyshcological edge of emotional stability.

Teetering on this precipice, I composed 2 blog posts on my Wordpress blog, which is actually now my main blog, because it has a much better layout than the jumbled mess you see before you on my blogspot prescence.

Click to read about the hectic, frantically desperate thoughts of a troubled young man peering into a vortex of swirling self detsruction, as he tries to read and write as many short stories as he can before burning out completely:

http://escapetoblogs.wordpress.com/

If it were up to me I would run away to a Japanese Zen Garden and find inner peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment